UNOWIX LiFePO4 are covered by 10-year warranty.
Within the Warranty Period, subject to the exclusions listed below, UNOWIX will replace or repair the Product if the components in question are determined to be defective in material or workmanship.
UNOWIX has no obligation under this Warranty for Product subjected to the following conditions (including but not limited to):
- Damage caused by mishandling or improper installation, like loose terminal connections, under-sized cabling, incorrect series (cannot be used in series) or parallel connections, reverse polarity connections, or insufficient space for airflow.
- Environmental damage such as inappropriate storage conditions, exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures, fire or freezing, or water damage, impact, or collision.
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance such as under- or over-charging the Product, cold temperature charging, lack of cleaning resulting in corroded terminal connections or build-up of dirt, debris, organic matter, fossil fuels, or chemicals on the Product casing.
- Product that has been opened, modified, tampered or repairs by unauthorized persons of UNOWIX.
- This Warranty does not cover a Product that has reached its normal end of life due to usage which may occur prior to the Warranty Period.